Staying active on your holiday is made easy on the Gold Coast with over 70 kilometres of coastline waiting to be explored. Grab a surfboard, bike, boat or just your running shoes and start exploring this vibrant region.
- Learn how to surf at Surfers Paradise where the water temperature and waves are perfect all year round.
- Test your balance on a stand up paddle board while exploring the Gold Coast waterways.
- Hire a bike and cover some ground on the beach road stretching from Main Beach to Burleigh Heads.
- Head inland to the Gold Coast Hinterland and trek through the National Parks on a variety of walks suitable for all levels of fitness.
- Go sky high to get a bird’s eye view of the turquoise waters and scream your lungs out skydiving from 14,000ft.
- Compete in the Gold Coast Airport Marathon to test your endurance while taking in the pristine coastline.
- If you prefer to watch from the sideline, Gold Coast are proud hosts of the 2018 Commonwealth Games and will have a full program of entertainment and sporting events across the coast.
Whatever gets your heart and adrenaline pumping you’ll find it on the Gold Coast.