The Sunshine Coast offers everything you could ever want in a beach holiday. Have your pick of luxury beach-side dining, epic surfing breaks, endless white sand paradise or safe family friendly options.
- Wake up on one of the many beachside resorts in Noosa to a stunning sunrise and enjoy a long brunch overlooking the ocean.
- Indulge in award-winning cuisines from one of the many restaurants on Hastings Street that line the beach.
- Keep the little ones safe as most beaches are patrolled by surf lifesavers and equipped with facilities like beachfront parklands, children’s playgrounds, undercover barbecue and picnic areas and plenty of parking.
- Spend all day playing in the calm waters of Caloundra and grab take away fish and chips or customary mid-afternoon ice cream.
- Try your hand at this Aussie past time on one of the many beaches, including Rainbow Beach with its long, rolling waves. There are plenty of surf schools to choose from along the coast.
- Paddle out with the most experienced surfers who can often be found from sunrise to sunset running in and out of Noosa National Park to take advantage of the World Class point breaks.