Palmer’s Coaches is a family owned and operated transport specialist within Southern Queensland. With a head office in Miles and on the Gold Coast, the company has built a reputation for quality and reliable transport solutions in special interest travel, as well as tourism and corporate functions servicing Brisbane, the Gold Coast and Outback
Whether you are looking for a short break or a multi day adventure, Palmer’s coach tours have something to suit you. They give you the opportunity to truly engage with local communities and authentic experiences.
Their inclusive coach tours are designed around the senses, feel your way through Australia with Palmer’s.
Unique itineraries focused on authentic experiences, inclusions & free time. Friendly, passionate and knowledgeable crew and elite, premium coaches.
Get up close and personal with unique wildlife and explore world famous national parks, gorges, reef and beaches. Meet larger than life Aussie characters.
Australia's prehistoric history and diversity of the outback & the ocean, local heritage and stories and pioneering villages and communities.
Tantalise the taste buds with their paddock to plate dining experiences. Enjoy local craft beers, home grown vineyards and local, fresh cuisine.
Due to current health advice on social distancing, please contact the business for the most up to date information regarding opening times and services.
• Morning tea at Allora and Mary Poppins House tour
• Tour Glengallan Homestead & Heritage Centre
• Lunch and Beer Talk Warwick Brewery tour
• Historic Steam Train from Warwick to Stanthorpe
• 3 winery tours and lunch Stanthorpe
• 1 night Stanthorpe
• Visit famous Tenterfield Saddler
• Centenary Cottage Museum
• Visit Land of the Beardies History House
• Australian Standing Stones and Centennial Park
• Moree history town tour with local guide
• Walk through Moree Historic Cemetery
• Legendary Black Opal Tour
• Campfire dinner
• Artesian Therapeutic Mud Bath
• Visit Air Raid Shelter built at Eulo during WW2
• Lunch iconic Eulo Queen Hotel built in 1882
• Canapes and drinks at sunset on Baldy Top Lookout
• 2 nights Charleville
• Tour the Cosmo Centre and Observatory stargazing
• World War II Top Secret United States Airbase History, .
• Meet The Meat Ant
• Cattle Auction – Roma Saleyards with local cattleman guide
• Scenic Helicopter Flight Roma
• The Night Show Sunset Experience Roma
• Cobb & Co Museum Toowoomba
*** Please note: The content of the tour itinerary is subject to change should unforeseen circumstances occur ***
Note: Information on listed products and services are provided by the operator and were correct at the time of publishing. Rates are indicative based on the minimum and maximum available prices of products and services. Please visit the operator’s website for further information. All prices quoted are in Australian dollars (AUD).